Just Listed Townhomes & Condos
Condo/Townhome Buying Guide
ABCs of Condo/Townhome Living
Read Our Blog
Welcome to RoseValle in Chatham Twp, New Jersey
zofran pregnancy third trimester
zofran and pregnancy
The Luxurious and Spacious
Contemporary Townhomes in RoseValle in Chatham offer a Classic Elegance coupled with
Ultra-Sophisticated Amenities for a Lavish Lifestyle Beyond
Compare. Style, Comfort and Location, Serene Chatham Twp.
offers a Suburban Oasis for both its residents and visitors.
Conveniently located in Beautiful Chatham Township, the Townhomes in
the RoseValle offer
Upscale Living at its Finest.
Chatham Township lies about
25 miles west of New York City in
NJ and is just minutes away from all the conveniences necessary
for today's lifestyles:
RoseValle at Chatham, offering discerning owners Luxury Townhomes
of the Highest Caliber.
Style, Comfort and Location.
A Distinctive Community of 3 to 4 Bedroom Townhomes
with 3.0-4.1 Baths and 2 Car Garages in Chatham Twp., NJ.
5 Floor Plans ranging from 3,300 to over 4,100 square feet to choose from.
Most Floor Plans
offer Master Suites on the First Floor.
- Ultra Sophisticated Amenities with a resort-like
lifestyle include a Spectacular
Clubhouse featuring a state-of-the-art Fitness Center and a
refreshing Outdoor Pool with a spacious sun Patio.
- Chatham Twp. has an Excellent Public School System and
the campuses of Drew and Fairleigh Dickinson Universities are
- Quality Shopping and Cultural Activities abound nearby
including Museums, Historical Landmarks, Art Galleries, Gardens,
Parks and Recreation Galore.
- Within Walking Distance of Hickory Square Shopping Center
with Restaurants and Shopping.
- Close to Downtown Chatham, the center of Town with Boutique
and Specialty Shops, and Variety of Gourmet Restaurants.
- Minutes to the Midtown Direct train to New York
City via either the Madison or the Chatham NJ-Transit Train
- 40 +/- minute drive to Manhattan
- 25+/- minute drive to Newark International Airport
- 10+/- minutes to Designer Shopping at the Mall at Short
Minutes to Major Routes like 24, 78, and Interstates
287 & 80.
Chatham, New Jersey was recently rated as "America's Top 10
Best Places to Live!"
RoseValle, Chatham Township, NJ: Bringing a New
Level of Opulence to Townhome Living
built from 2008-2009 and there are approximately 56 homes
featuring 3-4 Bedrooms and 3.0-4.1 Baths and 2 Car Attached Garages.
Some Floor Plans offer Master Suites on the First Level. Open and Airy
Design with Spacious interiors and a Modern Floor Plan bring a
new level of Opulence to Townhome Living. Many units have basements, some of which
are finished and others which are not.
The Community Landscape is Beautiful and gives each
home lots of privacy. You can enjoy Peaceful Walks, Jogs or
Bike Rides along the tree-lined streets and Walking Trail. The
ultra-sophisticated amenities are perfectly maintained and offer
a Club House, Swimming Pool and a Fitness Center.
Chatham's Downtown area offering Gourmet Restaurants and
Boutique Shopping and the Upscale Mall at Short Hills is nearby.
Downtown Madison and Morristown are also a short drive away.
- Number of Units: 56
- Beds/Baths: 3-4 / 3.0-4.1
- Parking: 2 Car Garages
- Year Built: 2008-2009
- Price: $1,100,000 - $1,400,000
- Amenities: Swimming Pool, Fitness Center, Clubhouse, Walking Trail
- Common Features: Elegant architect-designed fiber-cement siding. 40-year Roofs. Designer lighting front and rear doorways. Paver walkways from front entrance to driveway. Public Water and Sewer. 2 Car Attached Garages. Security System. Central Vacuum System. 3-zone Gas Forced- Air Heating and Air-Conditioning. 3 and 4 Bedroom Floor Plans with most featuring First Floor Master Suites. His and Her Walk-in Closets. 9 Foot Ceilings throughout First Floor. Great Room, Library/Loft per plan. Dramatic Volume Ceilings. Oak Hardwood Flooring on First Floor and Upper Hall/Loft. Fireplace with Decorative Mantel and Marble Surround. Full Basements some of which are Finished. Gourmet Kitchens with Designer Cabinets, Granite Countertops. Oak Floors, Kohler Fixtures. Elegant Master Baths with Designer Cabinets and Variety of Finishes, Kohler Fixtures and Corian Countertops.
- Schools: Excellent Chatham Public Schools. Chatham High School was recognized with the National Blue Ribbon School Award of Excellence. Washington Ave Elementary School, Chatham Middle School, Chatham High School. Many exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Colleges/Universities: Drew University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Rabbinical College of America, Saint Elizabeth College, and the County College of Morris (Randolph and Morristown) are all within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: Minutes to the Midtown Direct train to New York City via either the the Madison or the Chatham NJ-Transit Train Stations.
- Fun & Recreation: Chatham's Downtown area offering Gourmet Restaurants and Boutique Shopping and the Upscale Mall at Short Hills is nearby.
- Special Features: Steps away from convenient and reliable service from NJ Transit's Midtown Direct Train to New York City. 5 Minute Drive to Downtown Chatham.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.
RoseValle, Chatham Twp, NJ: A Life Style We All Deserve
you own a home in RoseValle you spend your free time doing what you want to.
Both your tranquil and active moods can both be satisfied here. Visit the township parks where you can try your
hand at everything from bocce to baseball. The Morris County
Park Commission operates 24 sites, including three golf
courses, two aboreta and the Mennen Sports Arena and offers
a year-round program of activities throughout the county
like adult education courses, programs for school children,
planned trail walks, golf tournaments and outdoor concerts.
Come share in the carefree and elegant lifestyle of Rose Valle in Chatham.
If you would like more information about this lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
We are the RoseValle Experts!
Local Map of RoseValle in Chatham Twp, NJ